is an universal grinding machine for the use with 640 or1800 mm DiABRASIVE grinding belts.
- The patented transportation mechanism prevents the belt from tearing and enables high-precision grinding.
- The grinder is mounted on a stable, galvanized steel tubing frame and has 2 roller feet, making it ideal for stationary or mobile use.
- The grinding machine is equipped with an integrated water circulation system, eleminating the need for feed and discharge water.
- The 2 transport rollers enable large panes of glass to be worked on the machine. Just on table is used for working small objects.
- By raising the outer transportation roller support it is possible to continuously adjust the grinding angle up to 45°.
- The bearing surface can be adjusted between 17-55 cm. - Round glass plates can be easily worked. - The grinding belt can be adjusted laterally with great precision to ensure that the grinding belt wears evenly when performing cylindrical grinding - The grinding belt can be changed easily and without the need of tools.